The only thing I am going to say about the abandoned job is that I took the initiative in a situation and trod on some Corporate person’s toes. I got reprimanded by the Corporate Office, instead of the Personnel Office at the store, and…..let’s just say that I had to leave before my mouth overloaded my a$$.
My Zodiac sign is “Leo”. Need I say more?
I’m too old (61 today), to put up with insecure youngsters.
When I started the job I weighed in at a whopping 232 pounds. Today, I weigh 212.4. That job did me good while I was there. It got me moving and it allowed me to interact with, and enjoy, the many people I worked with.
Try as I might, I just could not get into my craft room over the past six months – or more. Hurt too much, not enough time to start much of anything before I fell asleep, and my all around feeling was just too much pressure to perform.
I received an email from a YouTube subscriber letting me know that she and her daughter are starting to scrapbook — on July 17th.
This mother asked me some questions about heat embossing.
- What is the name of the embossing powder I used?
- If she asks for embossing powder at the craft store will they know what it is?
- Is is possible to craft on a tight budget?
I think I know which video she is referencing. This got me to thinking about doing a series of videos on heat embossing.
- What are the differences in embossing powders?
- Will just any old embossing powder work?
- Won’t I use all the powder right away in those little jars?
- How can I craft on a tight budget?
- What will I have to buy?
I’m finally going to get back into my room. Mojo or not, I have a purpose now. Someone needs my help and I am ready to take up the challenge.
See you all soon.